Interested in launching your career with a fast paced, rapidly growing organization?
How about transferring your skills into a leadership role, where your opinions, decisions and actions make an immediate impact?
At Preowned Auto Logistics, we’ve built our company, brand and identity from the ground up with thoughtful, hardworking and talented people. The work we do is challenging and requires a lot, but rewards are just as large.
Many of us started knowing absolutely nothing about auto logistics (who does?!). But we dove right in, asked a ton of questions, listened, learned and grew, and are now some of the industry’s leading experts and professionals in our field.
We’re always looking for great people, but no individual can get there alone. From good days to the tougher moments, things don’t work unless we have each others’ backs. Teamwork makes the dream… you get the idea.
I want to do meaningless work, for people that don’t care said no one ever. We’re supremely proud of the services we provide for our amazing customers. And we love getting lots of laughs and dad fist bumps in along the way.
Ready to learn more? Come on in — we’ll tell you all about it!
- Team oriented
- Thoughtful and have each others’ backs
- Trustworthy! We trust you!
- Bagel Wednesdays
- Food Truck Fridays
- The Hanger– ping pong, ice hockey table, cornhole and other games
- Company outings
- Giving back (work with nonprofits)
Customer Service Representative
Preowned Auto Logistics is seeking a Customer Service Representative who with clients who have complaints, orders or require information about products / services. They also provide solutions that fit those individualized situations and prioritize the customers’ needs at each step of the process.
- Answer customer calls and establish follow-up with sales representatives
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquirers using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Participate in team & process development sessions keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- At least one previous role based in strong customer service experience
- Team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Must have strong phone and computer skills
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check & drug screen
Automotive Executive Business Developer
Preowned Auto Logistics is seeking an experienced High Level Automotive Executive Business Developer who will be focusing on Remarketing, Auction, Rental, Fleet management, OEM industry as well as customer acquisition, lead generation and prospect management.
- Identifying, qualifying and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conference meetings.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans
- Experience with the Automotive Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from imitation to close
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Sales Account Executive
Preowned Auto Logistics is continuously focused on business growth and development, requiring sales professionals with excellent verbal & written. Quality communication & sales skills. PAL Account Managers handle customer inquiries, (Service information, quotes / rates, order placement, tracking inquiries, damage claims, etc.), prospect for new (and expand existing) sales opportunities, and ensure elite level of customer service for all accounts.
Account Managers are also involved with efforts to improve PAL’s overall organization, working closely with dispatch, marketing, accounting and management teams. Additionally, Account Managers are responsible for maintaining accurate records, detailed notes, and basic reporting for activities in PAL management systems, including CargoTel (Transport Management System) and HubSpot (Customer Relationship Management Software).
- Prospect for new accounts / leads and expand existing customer business, making regular sales calls via phone, email and site visits.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for services.
- Build a quality rapport with prospects / customers and strengthen business relationships and meet established quotas and sales goals.
- Quote rates with management in a way that maximizes margins, while remaining focused on increasing customer retention.
- 2-3 years of account representative experience, both in sales and customer service.
- 1 year experience with Microsoft or Google Suite
- Outbound Sales experienced
- Can manage a book of business
$45,000 + Uncapped Commission
"*" indicates required fields